Wednesday, May 20, 2009

this is why you should proofread before submitting your assignments

you know what's funny?

no

not my assigments

but the fact that my blog address (is that what it's called? anyway..) is www.onceupoadream@blogspot.com

not

www.onceuponadream@blogspot.com

and I've just realised this like,a few seconds ago

way to go girl!

haha

miss typo should always check whatever she's typing at least twice

from now on, i must proofread my assignments, emails etc so that i will save myself from embarrassment

~sigh~

oh wait, i haven't even started on my assignments yet!

~double sigh @_@~

in case you're wondering ( I dont think anybody ever read this piece of crap anyway)
why once upon a dream?

lets just say,
i was inspired by the song in Disney's Sleeping Beauty

yes, this one

I was humming to that tune once upon a time ago ( you know, ~I know you, I've walked with you once upon a dream~ yeah I know, it's cheesy but I like it.hehe) and I was like, what the heck, I'll name this blog once upon a dream!
tadaa! pure genius. haha

and besides, I dream a lot
you can dream anywhere and anytime that you want
not only in your sleep
but also while showering, or waiting for the bus and especially during lectures :)


Quote of the day:
"Proofreading is most effective after publication."
-Noel Coward-

Today I am grateful for...
having fingers that work wonders! without these fingers, I would not be able to do lots of things, let alone typing. I am truly grateful for having complete set of fully functional fingers. Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah.

No comments: