Thursday, May 7, 2009

The J-drama addiction again.

oh my
I've just finished watching Ryuusei no Kizuna despite the amount of assignments that need to be done
procrastination has a twin = me
anyhoo
the dorama is soooo gooodddd!!!
i couldnt help squealing, crying, u name it
all kind of emotions came out from watching that dorama
i actaully wanted to watch just one episode of it before starting my assignment yesterday
but the dorama proves to be far more interesting (like duh~~)
i've finished watching 6 episodes last night and i just had to finish it today!!
Ryuusei no Kizuna
the characters and how they are connected(most doramas would have this correlation chart.)

the storyline is simple enough, it's about 3 siblings who sneaked out in the middle of the night just to watch meteor shower. when they went back home, they've discovered that their parents has been murdered quite gruesomely i would say. and thus, they've vowed to find the killer and kill the murderer themselves when they are older. typical storyline. but the way the story develops is soooo interesting : there's enough suspense, drama, comedy, romance in this dorama and of course, a twist towards the end.
PLUS, they have such a great cast!!!

Ninomiya Kazunari
I must admit that I was surprised that Nino took the role as Ariake Koichi, the eldest brother who is the mastermind behind the siblings mischievious schemes.His face is too innocent for this quite dark role. Nevertheless, I think that he did a wonderful job in potraying this character.he's different than his role in Yamada Taro. Plus, as Nino was cast in this drama, obvioulsy the opening song for this drama would be from ARASHI and Arashi songs are well, fun!!


jgknlm,;l,
Nishikido Ryo
Thise who has watched One Litre of Tears wpuld definitely recognised this guy. he's so gorgeous!! Ryo, of NEWS fame stars as Ariake Taisuke who runs hentai video store. haha. I've read reviews that said that this role is different is different from his previous roles. Indeed, seeing him as the energetic but not so bright brother is refreshing. Besides, even if die x control macho in this drama, he's still hot!


Toda Erika
Honestly, I never really liked Toda Erika, but I think I've changed my mind after seeing her in this show. She has improved a lot. As Ariake Shizuna, I've shed a few tears for her. hehe

Since this post has been in my draft for a quite a while, this post doesn't really do the drama justice. I couldn't give a really good review as I have forgotten the interesting parts of the drama(I'm really bad at remembering stuff that I've watched) and the excitement has worn off. but honestly, this is a really good light drama. yes, eventhough this drama is full of suspense, it is still light. I managed to watch 6 episodes in a role so it must not be that heavy ay? 2 episodes in a row is enough for me if the drama is heavy. and dull.
If you love mystery with a dash of romance and comic elements in it, here's the drama for you!
Oh and the insert song, ORION by Nakashima Mika is really lovely. Plus, she made a special appearance in this drama as well :P

No comments: