Monday, May 4, 2009

introducing miss typo

typo typo typo
typing error
i've just read my previous entry and boy, there's so many typo
well thats just me
expect to find lots of typos later huns
miss typo = me
real close friends of mine would just ignore em
it happened all d time while ym-ing, fb-ing etc
as long as i have to use my keyboard,
just be prepared to figure out my sentence urself
im just not good with it
which contributes to my low mark for assignments
usually, there must be at least one typing error that went unnoticed
well its really my fault coz i usually did my assignment last minute and couldnt be bother to proof read before submitting
old habit is hard to die
dont u think?


quote of the day:
" Empty pockets never held anybody back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that."
-Norman Vincent Peale

so fret not,just have a blast at uni and we'll just wait till the end of the month for the next scholarship :P


today i am grateful for..
having a fully functional laptop. though it is a lil bit slow at times and not fancy or anyhing, at least my dad could afford to give me one!
Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.

No comments: