Monday, May 18, 2009

why so serious?


a number of people commented that they are surprised that my blog is "heavy" or "serious".
why so serious?

hurmm..
personally i didnt think that this blog is heavy or anything like that
i didn't discussed really serious topic like religion, world affairs, political mayhem or anything like that
this blog is mainly a place for me to write again and expressing my personal ideas
yes i must admit that it is true shat S said that
you may never see me talking about stuff i've mentioned with my friends
mainly because
everyone has different opinions
they may not agree with me
and i may not agree with them
and i didn't want to get all worked up over this ( i can be very emo mind you)

hence, this blog is the only place
where i can freely expressed my own opinions
without interruptions
without makan hati dgn org2 yg disagree with me

yes
im not that open minded
i couldnt stand rejections
haha

but i may as well admitted that this blog is quite heavy in terms of the sentence structure
the choice of words etc
mainly because
i am so used to writing serious, formal stuffs
like the endless ASSignments

besides, during school years
my teachers always praised me for my reports,formal letters etc
so i tend to stick to just one way of writing
i never went out of my comfort zone and try to explore different ways of writing
like narrative etc

i don't think that it's my thing
oh wait
that's explains why I didn't score in WRIT 101
I never change my style of writings
they always have the same tone
the same structure

too bland
too monotonous
too ...dull
too..boring

oh well,
I'll try to explore other style of writings soon
must get out of my comfort zone!! yeah!!


in the mean time,
i might stop updating for a while
i realised that this blog is also a means of escapism for me
the reason why i haven't started my assignments yet

so for now
adieu

No comments: