Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday S!

hey, I've read those Gossip Girls series like ages ago
back in the day when reading Sweet Valley Senior Year is my favourite past time
back in the day when I am still able to read chic lit without throwing up afterwards
before Gossip Girl became a Tv series and everybody went crazy about it ( which is so unlike the books. which are way awesome and dramatic than the series. but of course, chuck bass was not that HOT in the novel. and i thought serena would be wayyyy prettier and has more character than the dull serena in the show. but i still love both Blairs nevertheless)
read the original book people
always read the books
books are always way better than the movies
trust me.


back to the main point,
so today is my dear friend's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY S!!
i doubt that today will be your best birthday ever(having a class at 8am in this chilly season? not a great way to start ur day) but i wish u all the love, joy and happiness that you can find in the world. may this year be a more successful year for you. may u find your prince charming (if not sultan brunei) and get married soon. haha. and of course, may Allah swt bless you.
I love u dear, with all my heart. ok that sounds so wrong.


S, we've known each other for almost 4 years now.
though I didn't get 100% for ur riddiculous,self-indulged "so u think u know me" quiz at fb,
i think i know u well enough to say that ur a wonderful person and i'm blessed to have you as a friend. u r one of the few people that i have respect to/with/what ek?
seriously. though ur a bit blurrr at things like, sense of direction (which u have, like almost none.haha) and ur quite a cry baby ( but thank god eny and ur mom has to handle that. haha) but i respect u for ur knowledge. u r one of the few ppl that i feel comfortable with, where i can express and share my opinions. at least, u understand my point of view and u give very good feedback. with u, i'm able to have quite 'deep' conversation. i dont gossips 24/7 u know.
haha
and strange enough, we share the same shoe size (not the same taste in shoes though. i'm a bit more practical though.haha) and people often mistaken us as the same person. which i still find funny, but i dont deny the slight similarities.

oh well, S, I wish u to become a more mature and strong woman.
sometimes I feel bad when others laugh and make fun about u( ok, i pn join gk. tp smetimes je tau. i'll always try to refrain myself from joining them.) but i know ur way better than that.
prove them wrong.
prove them that ur a much stronger and responsible person than what they thought.
and of course, learn to cook more :P
it doesnt matter if it doesnt taste as good as others or etc
practise makes perfect
everyone can cook
its only a matter of interest
and of course effort (ur own word! LOL)

through thick and thin, ups and downs, black or white (do i need to go that far? haha. lets 4get about that) i'll always be ur friend.
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY S!!


wpun dh 22 thn, kmu masih mkn comot mcm ini :)


xoxoxo
cik syg kamu


Quote of the day:
The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
Oprah Winfrey

Today I am grateful for...
haveing another day to breath, to live, to learn and to pray and sekk for His forgiveness. Alhamdulillah, Thank you Allah.

1 comment:

mizzshaina said...

awww..u're too sweet
dis is one of the sweetest thing ppl wrote for me (which I am implying dat there are others who write touching things like this,heheh)

haha, thanks dearie sbb tahan glak ble org lain gelakkan kite..hehe.. sometime i dun mind being the person ppl laughed at because im glad i can give them such joy..but i guess there are times i wish ppl wud take me seriously..hehe..oh well, i'll try my best to be more matured (but the blur thing is the part of my charm dun ya think?? eheh)

pasal masak tu, bkn taknak..tp takut..nak masak utk ramai,kalau x jadi maluu..huuu.. kalau sorg2 tak jadi pun xpe, takde org judge..
eny okla, die at least wont judge me for my cooking skills(or lack of it) but others wud give me THAT look (u kno who im talking about) which i HATE.,huhu.. but insyaAllah, one day i'll cook u nasik tomato (bcuz its my faveret,haha). u'll see. i can.

thank u miss S for such sweet entry. i'll write one for u on ur birthday, insyaAllah.its a promise!!=)