Friday, May 8, 2009

this will make me sound really old....

i've just wasting my time blog hopping and then i've found blogs belong to my housemates.
it's just plain weird considering i dont read blogs from people that I know here (well, except for a few)
from random blog hopping and suddenly u've discovered that the person who lives right next to your room has quite an interesting thing to say...
weird...
i guess that it's agood thing
since we don't really spend much time talking to each other,
reading their blogs in a way will make me feel connected ... at least.. i hope so..

oh well, i'm just plain sad that akukopi has suddenly closed his blog.
i really like his blog.
~sigh~




Quote of the day..
"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
Elbert Hubbard


Today I am thankful for..
having wonderful people as my friends. I had fantastic time hanging out with dear miss E eventhough we unitentionally spend money on clothes. Berubah ke arah kebaikan katanya. yela, bli bju sopan2 sket. hehe. withouth these amazing people by my side, i may not be who i am now. I have friends who care enough about me and close enough to tell me that my outfit is not appropriate and who care enough to listen to me when i have my problems and who care enough not to let me failed my course by letting me copy their assignment :) *wink wink, nudge, nudge*at least, i know that i have surrounded myself with good people that will remind me to stay on the right path. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.

No comments: