Sunday, August 23, 2009

am not ready yet.


In less than 10 hours from now (if you trust my arithmatic skills :P),
I will finally going to experience what it's like to be a teacher in Aotearoa.

urgh, teaching experience.
why now?
oh, ujian bulan Ramadhan.
but of course, if not now then when?
sooner or later i have to endure this right?
right?right?
RIGHT.

after visiting my associate teacher last friday, I've realised that there's a lot of things that I didnt know about the school system here.
and i do mean A LOT.
my teacher keepS on rambling about the teacher's duties, syndicates, days, activities blablabla which i have absolutely no idae what she's talking about.
too bad i didnt pay much attention during TEAP.
but i doubt that they explained the system thoroughly during the lessons anyway.

oh God, I am absolutely anxious right now.
I dont think I can sleep well tonight but I need to!!
I have to get off to school by 7am tomorrw and won't be leaving the school until 3pm.
waaaaaaaayyyyyyy busier than uni days.
urgh.
there goes my holidays.
adieu my 2 weeks spring break~
hopefully it's going to be a meaningful one.
(of course it's going to be meaningful,i am being graded for this. sigh.wpun x baik mengeluh.SIGH)

oh well, wish me luck!!
I am definitely going to enjoy this opportunity to the MAX!! (i have to, i have to, i have to, ihave to, but i wish i could just laze around at home for 2 weeks.huhu)
Evans Bay Intermediate School, here I come~~

p/s-about the assignment. i didnt understand how, but somehow i managed to complete it on time. oh well, 3 cheers for me for handing in the assignment on time.!!!this should be the last reminder for me not to procrastinate ever again(uhuh. yeah rite. u said it all d time S ;p)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Selamat berjuang mengajar!

Sha said...

haha.
terima kasih.
kamu juge khirol :)

mizzshaina said...

wah,layout da maju. huhu. kite tak jumpe ar kat ner nak tukar. kasi link sket??

btw, kite di graded kan ye? dapat markah ke? huhuuu

hafiz CHouJi said...

All the best eh?

Don't get too stressed up with TE. It IS physically and mentally tiring, I know. That's why I think it is best if you loosen up a bit and try to enjoy the school and the kids more. :')

Owh, you guys are graded? Even more best wishes then! Because we are NOT graded. Ehehe~

Faraha Hamidi said...

selamat berjaya sha! jgn anxious2 =D kite tawu u can pull through! tabah! kite doakan kejayaan cik sha! hehehe xD

Faraha Hamidi said...

nina ckp atleast korg ade teaching experience(te), kitorg ade twe..teaching WITHOUT experience. hehehe. all the best from both of us! =D

Sha said...

thank u farah and nina!!
alaaa.. dont worry,
our teaching experience will not be sufficient enough anyway(according to ALL the teachers that i've met)

and on top of that, diff context and system (but good exposure though)

don't worry guys, we're just as clueless as you guys are (which is worst since we do learnd all this stuff)

with great attitude and passion for teaching, teaching would be a piece of cake (according to teachers laa. and oh yeah, lots and lots of experience over the time. self-reflection is a must ;) )