Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the boyfriends that i never had

my ipod is like the boyfriend that i never had
he's faithful (wah, it's a HE) as he's with me all the time through thick and thin
and he understand me (which is rare, based on my extreme mood swings)
he plays sad songs when i'm sad
he plays upbeat songs when im in my study mode
he makes me laugh by showing me videos of friends, flight of the conchords and whose line is it anyway
he plays angry songs when i'm mad
and he always know how to keep me company: by playing my favourites: john mayer or the beatles
and when im walking alone in the dark, he plays the verses from holy quran for me so that i wont be scared
smart aye?

but now
after 2 years of spending almost every single minute together (much to the annoyance of my friends)
he's finally bids me goodbye
i guess he's upset because i keep ignoring him recently
well i have my cheeky brothers and sisiter to keep me company for now,
so i dont really need him to amuse me
i was thinking of giving him some time to rest
but apparently he's not used to having a break
abandoned by me
huhu
ok
well that's just an exxaggeration
i dont know whats wrong with him but he' not functioning well right now
and all i have to do is send him to the nearest apple store
but given that i live in the magical forest of kuantan
of course there's no apple store here
*sigh*
i will fix him someday
or else i'll die man
seriously


eversince he left me
i went back to my ex
the tiny sony portable radio
and guess what
though he's old and not as fancy and as flashy as mr ipod
he's still working pretty well
and he's been with me back in the good old days of boarding school where i'm not allowed to any kind of entertainment but i brought him to school anyway
and hide him in my socks whenever we had spotchecks
guess you never know
what's right for you
you might like something because it appears to be fancier
but perhaps the less fancy ones is more faithful to you
and the right one for you

oh what kind of crap is this
guess im just upset that my ipod's broken
but hanging out with my mini radio definitely brings back memories



2 comments:

mynameisyuyu said...

itulah..ko slh kasik die baju..ko ksk die baju kale pink..die merajuk la cik sha..

Sha said...

aah la nyahhh
dh jadi auww la plak ipod ak tuh
hehe
baek2, ak jahit baju baru kat die
hahaha
yuuuuuu.. i miss you!!!!!