Monday, December 7, 2009

ah! to be young and free again!!

so yeah,
i'm home
home, where the heart is.
here, in kuantan.
though it's pouring heavily over here,
after 2 years abroad, there's no place i'd rather be than home.

when i'm home
it's like i'm 15 again.
except that when i'm 15, my lil sis wasnt even born yet and my grandma doesnt live here. (so everything's waaaayyy better now)

being the 15 year old that i am:
i can wake up late (and not feel guilty about it ;P)
i dont have to cook ( heck, i dont even bothered to be in the kitchen)
i just pretend that i dont have a driver's license so that they can drive me around.haha
good food is always available.
clothes are magically cleaned.
i dont have to spend a single cent on anything (which is a HUGE relief)
and the best part is i can just goof around with my annoying but oh so adorable lil brothers and sis all the time
(yes suhail, that includes you)
just a few days before, we spent hours singing barney songs at the dining table during lunchtime.
yes, that barney.
the purple dinasour with green spots.
good times.

and man, it seems that i never grow up
right now, the favourite thing that would come out of my mouth is "___, are you a goat?"
i even have the guts to ask my mum if she's a goat.
apparently, my brothers are a cow and a camel and my sister is an elephant.
cmon guys, goats are freaking awesome!

ah, it feels so good and so right to be home

oh yeah,
when you behave like a 15 year old, u get treated like a 15 year old
mum still ordered me around and scold me like a child
oh well, i asked for it :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOD!! i envy u!!
send my salaam to your parents, and also your siblings.