Monday, January 18, 2010

best friends are forever indeed



this week i had been busy catching up with friends
the new ones (scratch that. it's been almost 5 years since we've known each other) and the old ones
i mean really old ones
like the ones that you've been friends with since standard 2
i guess i was so excited and i talked and talked till i lose my voice
i sounded like a rockstar for now
give me a ring and i'll entertain you:P
but losing my voice was worth it
i finally get the chance to meet my primary besties:my BFF P and the ever so lovely Q

it's been 10 years since we last meet each other (Q went to live in Qatar since 2004 and P was well, she's in JB. that's like hours away from the magical forest of kuantan)
i was touched that they're willing to come to my place for a sleepover
would you sleep at the house of someone you haven't met in 10 years?
i doubt i would
but that just proves how tight we are
how comfortable we are with each other though much have changed since standard 6
(speaking face to face is wayyy different than having conversations on the phone)

though all of us are in different places and different field now,
it amazes me how similar we are in many ways
lke the way we carry ourselves and well, our other relationships
i guess now i can clearly see why parents are very concerned about the friends of their kids
coz they will gradually, influenced the rest of the children's lives

i am thankful for having wonderful people as my friends
it doesnt matter whether you guys are 'the olds ones' or 'the new ones'
everyone has a place in my heart ^_^

"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson-

looking forward to meet the mgs girls
please come back soon!!











No comments: