Friday, June 12, 2009

overconfident much?



usaha tangga kejayaan
to keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it
bersakit-sakit dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian


say what you want
if i refused to study, i refused to study
if i refused to complete my assignment on time
i will definitely leave it until the last minute
its the same for every assignments
or should i say that it's getting worse?
if the assignmnet due at 5 pm
you will see me running to uni at 4.30 pm
*mentang2 umah dekat kn. cuba kne pnjat bukit sket?*

the thing is,
i didnt know why i've become like this?
i have no motivation whatsoever to start the assignment at least 2 days before
no motivation at all
whether intrinsic or extrinsic
none
nada
zilch

and now as a result...
i finally get 2 deserving Cs today
hahaha

the thing is,
regardless of how late or how unprepared i was,
i never got a C for my assignmnet (no,I didnt mean to sound cocky ok but maybe a bit overconfident. thats why i never learned my lesson. thats why the pattern keeps repeating)
and now today
the day has come
the long awaited, anticipated C has finally appeared
and it didnt come alone,
i got twins!!
hahaha (adekah ak sudah gila??)

now here's what you call
a slap on the face
a wake up call
and very deserving so

I didnt blame fate for this
why should I?
I know how much effort I have put so far..

"Sesungguhnya Allah tidak mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum, kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubahnya" (surah ar Ra'd ayat 11)

Sesungguhnya Allah itu Maha Adil
jangan kamu nk compare result kamu dgn result org laen
cuba compare usaha kamu dgn usaha org laen
ak rase
ganjaran yg kamu dpt selalunya setimpal lah dgn usaha kamu
hohohohoho

oleh itu rakan2,
ayuhlah berusaha nk exam ni!
kalau result dpt x bes,
jgn nk merungut,
jgn nk mengeluh
cuba reflect diri anda tu dulu :P
(wahhhh..jgn terpedaya dgn ayat2 ak ni.ak tidak sematang itu. td ak balik umah emo bukan maen juge. haha)

but really,
Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson-

so lets start to improve ourselves from now and hopefully istiqamah la yek ;P

Quote of the day ditujukan khas kepada rakan2 yg merasakan sekarang ini adalah saat2 yg sukar, baik dari segi pelajaran, kewangan maupun perhubungan :
'Sesungguhnya bersama kesulitan ada kemudahan, sesungguhnya bersama kesulitan ada kemudahan'
(Al Insyirah: 5&6)

Today I am grateful for...
my test result. I was expecting to fail the test as I was totally clueless in the lecture hall last week.My mind just went blank.I didnt complete numerous questions mind you. Alhamdulillah, a C+ is better than a failed paper. Alhamdulilah, thank you Allah.

3 comments:

mizzshaina said...

'if the assignmnet due at 5 pm
you will see me running to uni at 4.30 pm'------> 'running' sha? really?? hehehe

btul2 marilah berusaha.
tapi hingga saat ini kite masih tak start2 lagi.susah la. tak pnah2 stadi ari jumaat.hahaha.so maybe esok kut.

Miss Dels said...

think positive, dear. perhaps that's a sign for us to work harder next time. cayok2~! ;)

Sha said...

sarah: "running" by my standard la
hahaha

dely: tq dear. i know it's a sign but im not sure i have the determination yet. ah. alsan x berkseudahan. bila mahu maju kalau begini? (oh monolog dalaman)