Sunday, March 15, 2015

Things unseen

Recently, 
We had to "berubat" for some reasons
And they discovered that I actually have "something" all along which would explain a lot of my behaviour and well, my personality in general
Which makes me wonder, 
Who am I actually?
Was I really myself all this while?

I'm still very sceptical
But there's too many unexplainable events and "coincidences" that has been happening lately

And i dont think it's fair to blame something else for your own doing
I mean, if my period is irregular,
I would say it's because I havent been praticing healthy lifestyle especially since I'm overweight 😏
And well if I'm always moody and have quite a temper, isn't that a sign that I need to learn some anger management?
And kalau dh malas tu, mmg sbb u malas la kan? Hahaha

No comments: