Friday, November 21, 2014

Space to breathe

I am 26 going on 27
I have no idea why some failed to comprehend that I do have my own life.
I have my own  will.
I have my own needs.
I have my own frickin problems.

And me being myself, I've always considered everyone's  best interests before making any plans and decisions.
But cmon gimme a break.
Gimme some space for myself.
Lemme have my own fun.
Lemme go and meet my own friends for goodness sake.

I'm sick of doing everything for everyone.
I'm sick of people dictating me on what I should wear, what I should eat, where I should frickin work( I am still very bitter over this one), how I should spend my own frickin holidays ,etc.
Newsflash, I'm not a kid anymore.

1 comment:

comot said...

Then just go anywhere that makes your heart feel free..