Thursday, June 19, 2014

being a uni student round 2

Round 2 same old study. I am still the master of procrastination. Master. geddit? haha
I didn't know that it's going be this hard.
 I simply assumed that by enrolling in a private university means things are "easier'.
 Wake up and smell the fear sister!
I am so lost right now, I feel like giving up.
Heck, I've been wanting to give up since Day 1. It's just not the same.
Studying while working is a serious challenge. on top of that, you're totally on your own. There's no friends that can support you and help you out when you're lost. I miss life in wellington.

Things are really hard right now.
Prolly coz i didn't really want to further my studies in the first place.
I am perfectly happy and proud of my degree thank you very much But I still have to get my masters degree if I want to continue teaching at the college where I didn't even enjoy teaching. What to do what to do.

 When I enrolled in this course, I promised myself that things will changed.
 That I'll be more organised.
That I won't do last minute work again.
Coz I paid for the fees myself!!!
Seeing your hard earned money gone like that... I wanted to get A+ in all my papers!
Gila Putting too much pressure on yourself until it becomes too unbearable to handle that I decided to run away and hide
 So here we are right now
Cold feet
Cold sweat
 Still procrastinating
 It's really hard coz I just can't focus solely on doing my assignments
There's family matter that I need to attend to
 There's the matter of the heart that I need to pay attention to
There's also all my whims and useless 'needs'
 AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I really don't know how to do this assignment!!!!

No comments: